____________________________________
Now I realised where I might have got this from too, beside the past experiences.
2 Cor : 6:10
"As sorrowful, yet always rejoicing"
Ain't it such a simple beautiful verse?
I thought of another coffee theory again.
As I was thinking about love.
People say that Love is about forgiving,
But To me,
I believe that Love sometimes is about letting go and giving chances.
A perfect coffee?
What makes it perfect?
Everyone's taste buds differ.
For me,
Its about the beans,
About the way it is grinded into powder.
The temperature of the water,
Temperature of the Milk,
The way the milk is frothed.
Where it is being poured into the coffee.
How the coffee needs to be "made" within a specific second.
From there,
It goes on to the customers.
Everyone have their own 'days' during the whole day.
Some times a coffee might make a difference.
The emotion of the barister could be felt through the coffee.
Amazing ain't it?
But that happens only if both side could "feel" it.
Why did I choose Coffee than tea?
Because the whole procedure could be tasted & felt from the beginning.
As for tea,
The taste won't change.
Preference changes with how long you want your leaves to be soaked for.
Whether one wants milk or not.
One could not taste the "effort" behind the leaves.
But only through the smell of the tea.
Coffee,
Will always play a place in my heart.
A close one indeed.
Coffee also happen to intertwine with life & relationships.
Ain't it funny?
haha, so much for 2nd post in a night.